As a higher education institution in Serbia, as a partner country, Preschool Teacher Training College “Mihailo Palov” in Vršac has signed Inter-institutional agreements within Erasmus+ Programme (Key Action 1) – Mobility for learners and staff – Higher Education Student and Staff Mobility (teaching and administrative staff) with several higher education institutions from program countries:
- University “Aurel Vlaicu” – Arad (Romania)
- University “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” – Iasi (Romania)
- University “Lucian Blaga” – Sibiu (Romania)
- University “1 Decembrie 1918” – Alba Iulia (Romania)
- University in Maribor (Slovenia)
- Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Queen Maud University College of Early Childhood Education in Trondheim (Norway)
Students from the above partner institutions from program countries can apply according to the Erasmus+ Programme (Key Action 1) – Mobility for learners and staff – Higher Education Student and Staff Mobility to stay, study and take exams at the Preschool Teacher Training College “Mihailo Palov” in Vršac, Serbia. Having spent their mobility period in Vrsac as receiving institution, students will have their mobility approved by and validated by their own HEI, i.e. sending institution, according to signed Learning Agreements.
Preschool Teacher Training College “Mihailo Palov” in Vršac offers a study program for future preschool teachers who are educated and trained to work in preschool institutions. Apart from general study program, if they choose, students can apply for one of three modules and gain emphasized competencies in the following fields:
- Preschool teacher with emphasized competencies for work with toddlers
- Preschool teacher with emphasized competencies for work with socially deprived (Roma) children
- Preschool teacher with emphasized competencies for work with children in English language
More information on the curriculum and modules offered at our higher education institution can be found HERE
Teaching staff and administrative staff can also apply for mobility under the Erasmus+ programme (teaching or formatting activities).
Application of interested students and teaching staff/administrative staff is to be carried out according to the following schedule:
For autumn semester
01 May – 15 June
For spring semester
01 November – 15 December
Necessary documents to be submitted by students (PDF form):
- Application HERE
- Copy of the first page in the passport (containing the photo);
- Learning agreement (conceived by the Erasmus + coordinator at the sending institution according to the curricula available on the site of the Preschool Teacher Training College);
- Statement made by the candidate claiming that he/she has not participated in the program of Erasmus mobility, or if he/has participated, that his/her total cycle duration (previous and the current one) does not exceed 12 months according to the study cycle;
- Study proof containing the average mark during previous study period;
- Foreign language certificate (English);
- Copies of diplomas and certificates showing that the candidate has participated in student or volunteering organizations, or other successful extracurricular activities;
- Candidate’s CV;
- Letter of Intention.
Documents necessary for teaching /administrative staff (PDF form):
- Application HERE
- Copy of the first page in the passport (with the photo);
- Proof of employment at the sending institution;
- Letter of intention.
The above mentioned documents are to be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The same address should be used for any enquiries on the procedure or additional information.
Students and teaching staff/administrative staff members from program institutions who intend to apply for mobility to the Preschool Teacher Training College “Mihailo Palov” in Vrsac have to consult their own Erasmus+ coordinator before applying.
Having evaluated the candidate, the sending institution gives its opinion on the selection process.
Dear colleagues students and professors, we are expecting you in Vrsac!